Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Captured Memories

First and foremost, I need to send out a HUGE thank you to all of my faithful followers... especially those of you who are not a member of my immediate family and therefore have no obligation to read this blog!  I know that I have neglected my blogging responsibilities lately, but I promise that I am trying to get back on track.  I have 8 more posts almost ready to go to get us all caught up to the current date and time... all of the pictures are loaded; I just have to add my wonderful words of wisdom before I hit the publish button.  So bear with me for another week or so while I continue to play catch up, and by then I should also be back in the ol' blogging groove!

This will be the last post that will be full of pictures from 2010, but trust me when I tell you that this is a post you are not going to want to miss.

I don't need to say much, because this post will be proof that pictures are worth a thousand words.  When Myers was 10 days old, we went to go see my dear friend Rima Dickson.  Rima was our wedding photographer, and she also did portraits of Reagan when she was born.  I was extremely excited to watch her work her magic behind the camera once again, and she most certainly did not disappoint.  Go ahead and see for yourself...

The whole family...

Myers Tyson Knopp...

With Daddy...


With Mommy...

Fingers and Toes...

Brother and Sister...

Thank you again Rima for capturing our sweet memories!  And thank you for never once complaining about the endless amounts of poop and pee that our precious little boy spread all over us, you and your studio that evening!

8 comments:

mrsashcake said...

these pictures are beautiful!! good to see you back :)

Carrie said...

Too PRECIOUS...don't you just wish they stayed that small a little longer? ;-) It certainly went too fast already!

LOVE the pictures...especially his little squished face over your shoulder and the fingers and toes! Gorgeous family! Thanks for sharing!

Hope you're all doing well and getting some sleep :-) Take care!

Cookie Crums said...

Too precious!!! cherish each day b/c the 2nd goes quicker than the first. My baby will be 1 yr in a few weeks. Time is flying!!! What a beautiful family you have.

Mama4Real said...

Beautiful pics! And glad you're coming back around! :)

Mighty M said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures!! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Girl I totally understand what you are going through. It took me a while to get back in the blogging routine. It is amazing how we forget how much time and work a new baby takes. Just keep loving on that the beautiful baby and we will be here when you get back!
Love the photos. You are right they are just priceless. I love how you did photos with each memeber of the family. I love the photo of your two boys and your little guy looking over dad's shoulder.
Blessings!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

Those are beautiful!

Gracie said...

PRICELESS. Your pictures are amazing! Your children are so beautiful. Welcome back! We have missed you, but completely understand. =)