Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Month Old

It's hard to believe that a month has already passed since the birth of sweet baby Myers.  It's been a busy month for him!

He spends a lot of time sleeping... even giving me 3 hour stretches of sleep during the night!

And he spends a LOT of time eating... he's working on perfecting his large belly!

He has played in the snow with his sister...          
   

He posed for our Christmas card... 

He spends time just hanging out with his big sister Reagan...

And on today, his one month birthday, he got all dressed up in big boy clothes for a few pics...  he's normally dressed in a sleeper! 

Just to document the growth of that belly, I took a few shots of it today too!

He is certainly growing... he already weighs over 10 pounds (he was 8.5 when he was born) and he has grown over an inch.  He is just like his sister in that he is a very good baby... he rarely fusses and sleeps very well considering that he is only a month old.  Our only problem has been a battle with a severe diaper rash... and that battle continues!  He has started to become more alert during the day, and he's even watched a couple of episodes of Baby Einstein already.  I love all of the new little cooing noises that he has started to make this past week, and I can't wait to hear even more.  Actually, yes I can wait... he's growing up too fast already!

7 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Wow! A month already!?!? That's crazy! He sure is precious!

mrsashcake said...

He is ADORABLE!!! So happy for you Tiff!

Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

I'm so glad you posted more pics of him. He really does look like your dad. So cute. I can't wait for you to discover all the fun that boys can bring into your life! I know Reagan is loving every minute of it.

Tina said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a month already! He is a precious baby, and healthy!! I love that belly!
Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

"Cookie" said...

Look at that belly!!!! How freakin cute. Amazes how time flies. My baby will be 9 months Saturday.... I swear I was just preggo with him.:)

Tiffany said...

Awe he is adorable!!! I swear the babyness goes by so much faster the second time around. Merry Christmas!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 1 month, Myers! He is so precious!