Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Water Sports

Yes, it has been over 3 weeks since I made a post. Yes, we have been home now for almost 3 weeks...

We've been a little busy!

The last few days at the beach were jammed packed full of fun, and I just couldn't stop long enough to make a post. The first few days home were full of trying to get back into the swing of things, and I just didn't feel like making a post.

A lot has happened since we got home from vacation, including me being put on bed rest, and I will hopefully catch you up on all of that news in a few more days. For now, I need to catch you up on the last few days of our vacation!

Reagan absolutely loves the beach... who doesn't! She's turned into quite the swimmer this summer, and she has also taken a love to some other water sports as well.

A little pier jumping anyone?
She also fell in love with the jet ski. The first time she rode this summer, she was sandwiched between her Daddy and her Pops, and she felt safe and secure!
She had a ball riding around, so we decided to let her try to give driving a try the next time she hopped on. She was a bit hesitant at first, but then she turned into a little stunt-girl! All she wanted to do was to go faster. She and Ryan came to a stop right in front of the pier, and I assumed that she was ready to get off. WRONG! All I heard was, "Hey Mom, watch me do some tricks!" and then they were off again, spinning in circles and jumping the waves. I have always said that this girl is fearless...
And finally, what water sports extravaganza would be complete without a little tubing? Reagan and Auntie Anna rode up and down the waterway again this year, bouncing along and having a grand ole time...
I'll be back either later today or again tomorrow with more delayed posts from the waterway!

No comments: