Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ice Skating

As I type this, Reagan and Ryan are on the ice at the recreation center.  Me?  I'm laid up relaxing on the couch!  I went with them last weekend, and decided that the bleachers are just not made for a very pregnant me to sit comfortably by any means.  So I let them go enjoy themselves without me today.  Now, if they come home and tell me that she skated all by herself, without the aid of the pushy thing, then I will be VERY upset with myself.  She was determined that she was going to skate all by herself last weekend, and she did get to a point where she could hold her balance and slide her feet without holding on... but she never really "skated" on her own.  I guess I'll just have to wait to hear all about today's adventures when they get home.  In the meantime, here's a few of the pics that I took last weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! And what an awesome idea about the pushy thing. I love it! :)

Mrs. M said...

What a fun way to learn how to skate!