Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Her First Visit to the Salon

By now, y'all are all fully aware that for the past three years, two months and two weeks, I have served as Reagan hair dresser and stylist. I gave her her first haircut when she was 14 months old, and I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. I have always loved playing with her hair and giving her different styles...
But last week, my a portion of my stylist duties for Reagan came to end. The time had come for Reagan to discover the world of the SALON!

She was so excited to get her hair cut at Mommy's salon, but she was also a bit nervous as we discussed exactly what we were going to do.
Miss Danielle immediately helped her to relax with a little scalp massage! This is always my favorite part of my salon visits...
And then, it was time. I was so proud of my little girl as she sat perfectly still and let Danielle work her magic. Reagan was mesmerized by the whole process... especially since all the girls at the salon were treating her like such a princess. She's already told me that I can no longer cut her hair... only Miss Danielle!
I'm going to make you wait for the pictures of the finished product! A little suspense never hurt anyone, right? Reagan's new "do" will be displayed for the world to see sometime tomorrow... after Momsey & Pops and Auntie Anna see it in person when we arrive in North Carolina!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with one more picture just to tease you a little more...

16 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait to see her new hair cut!

momMYsliceoflife said...

Aww! How fun! I can't wait for London to be old enough for girly stuff like that! I bet she looks precious. I can't wait to see!

Brandi said...

She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her new haircut!!

Loukia said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet is this! You must have had tears in your eyes, no? A little girl's first visit to the salon with her mom... awww! She is just so pretty! And you have to show us the 'after' pictures now! Don't keep us waiting1

forever folding laundry said...

How fun!! What a great girls' outing. I'm sure the end result is cute...she would be cute if she were bald! :)

Enjoy your time with your family!

~Keri

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished result!

Kameron said...

So cute! I tried cutting my son's hair, but he is so squirmy. I kinda messed it up and am afraid to try again!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, by the cut I saw, it looks like they were bobbing it with a wedge? Yay! Am I right?

Riley has ALWAYS had little bobs and sometimes wedges and they just look SOOOOO sweet on her little face.

How's Reagan liking the new do?

{Kimber} said...

How adorable!! she looks so sweet with her head back in the hair wash bowl!!!!!!!

JennyMac said...

TOO cute!

Mrs. M said...

She did a great job - can't wait to see the finished product!!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I can't wait to see how it turned out.

I'm too scared to bring Natalie to get her hair cut even though she needs it. She's SO going to scream the place down.

Brittany Ann said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see her Big Girl hair!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Look at your little diva! She is so, so darling, Tiffany. Did you two stop for mani/pedis afterwards?

I want to hang out with you guys too!

-Franceca

Miller Racing Family said...

Wonderful photos. We took Trey to get his first cut at a Cookie Cutters for kids. They did the same thing with him treating him like royalty. Now I cut his hair as he just wants it buzzed off like daddy's.
I am so excited that your family is going up. I hope you all have a great time.
Have a wonderful day!

Kelly said...

My almost 3 year old just got her hair cut too. It was by a former hairdresser in our home so almost professional. I wouldn't be brave enough to cut it by myself. I've tried to cut my husband's hair twice and both times he's had to go get it fixed immediately.

I love how girls sit so nice and quiet because they understand that they need to patient for beauty.