Thursday, March 15, 2012

Myers - Naked Or Stuffed?

Holy Moly!  

Myers is all over the place these days and he is growing like a weed.  I'm beginning to think that I need to buy him some new pyjamas because he has started wearing them unzipped with his belly hanging out ALL THE TIME!  I'm not sure if he is trying to make a fashion statement, if it just feels good letting his belly get some air, or if his belly is in fact too big to be confined by the zipper of his pyjamas.  Regardless of the reason, this is how he looks 99% of the time when he has his pyjamas on.

Who am I kidding... he has his pyjamas on 99% of the time!   We have a habit in this family of staying in our pyjamas as much as possible!

On more than one occasion lately, he has unzipped to nothing more than his diaper.  And just the other morning I walked into the nursery to get him out of his crib and I found him 100% completely butt naked! Needless to say, I was very thankful that other than the wet diaper that had been flung out of the crib, everything else was still dry!

When he's not taking his clothes off, he's stuffing things down his pant legs.  A few days ago, I went to change his diaper and discovered a play microphone, two dice, and a measuring tablespoon all shoved down the left leg of his pyjamas!  Since then, I think that I have removed this, that, or the other from his pant legs on a daily basis.

As you can tell, there is never a dull moment around here these days!

And yes, as you can tell from the first picture above, he could probably use a haircut.  I just can't bring myself to have it done just yet!

1 comment:

Kameron said...

I literally have to redress my daughter 3 times a day. Why do they love getting neked?? :)