Monday, March 26, 2012

Reagan IS Taylor Swift (with video to prove it!)

These days, there is nothing that Reagan loves more than Taylor Swift.  

She and I went to see "The Lorax" the other night, and the next morning she made this picture... for Taylor.
Those are Lorax style trees with Lorax style animals!

Taylor's music is all that she plays on her iPhone.  (It's my old phone that we disconnected service to when I upgraded to the new iPhone... so it's not really a phone so much anymore... it's more of an iPod I guess!)  She walks through the house singing Taylor's songs over and over, again and again!

She wants to wear her hair just like Taylor and she wants to use the same lipgloss as Taylor.  She calls her bathroom her dressing room, and her bedroom is now her tour bus... because of course Taylor must have a dressing room and a tour bus!

She allows us to still call her Reagan because we are her biggest fans, but she will answer faster if we refer to her as "Taylor".  

I will admit that I am guilty of using all of this to my advantage... it's easier to get her to eat all of her dinner if I tell her that she is eating some of Taylor's favourite foods!

But in all of the Taylor things that Reagan has done lately, NOTHING compares to this.  This is our little Reagan, as Taylor Swift, performing "Mean".


Reagan is now convinced that she needs a real guitar and that she needs to perform on a real stage!  Look out world, she's going to be a superstar!

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Oh that is so adorable. Are you going to send that picture to Taylor? Hannah likes her too!

Kameron said...

That is too cute. I am looking forward to those kinds of things over here. I think I will have to wait until the girl child gets a wee bit bigger. She currently thinks she is Baby Berenstein bear. :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

How adorable is she? With her pink boots, dress, guitar and adorable voice!

Stephanie said...

Oh love it! And if it gets her to eat her veggies and play guitar I'd be calling her Taylor too:)

Erin said...

What a ham :) I love her first music video! I'd say that she picked a pretty good first teen idol to follow after . . .