Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

We just couldn't resist getting Daddy good for April Fools this year. Reagan phoned him that night to tell him all about the fun day she had had. At the end of the call, I prompted her to tell him that she had gotten her ears pierced that day as well. I then got on the phone and it took him a few seconds (I am assuming that he was trying to stay calm that I would do such a thing without him!) before he asked me to repeat what she had said. I told him again, and again there was a pause. Then he said, "That's an April Fools right?!" YES! Reagan will not be allowed to get her ears pierced until she is old enough to bring home an all "A" report card AFTER she asks to have them done. It's all about the reward right! But it was fun to play a little joke for just a few minutes!

No comments: