Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pre-School Registration

Yesterday was a big day for us. The pre-school that Reagan will start attending in the Fall (Wind and Tide) had it's Open House for all the new families so that we could complete our registration into the program. Reagan was very excited to go meet her two teachers, Teacher Bev and Teacher Anne. Ryan and I were excited (and nervous) to just meet everyone and to learn more about the school that will be responsible for our baby two mornings a week from September to June. Reagan had a great time playing with all of the other kids that will be her classmates, and she was a natural with the classroom environment. I'm sure that I will be a bit more nostalgic come September, but for now, I am so excited for her to start this new adventure!
Here's her first official school picture...Is it just me, or do you think this kid is beautiful too!?!?

No comments: