Sunday, June 15, 2008

VACATION!



We left June 14 to head to Phoenix, AZ to meet up with Pops & Momsey for what we have named "The West Coast Motor Home Adventure". Phoenix was the perfect starting point for a couple of reasons. One, my cousin Jeff and his family (Andrea & Adeline) live there. Adeline is just 3 months older than Reagan, so it was great for the girls to get to spend some time together. The other reason that Phoenix was so great for me... IT WAS HOT! I had been complaining for weeks how much I hate the weather in BC... I was still running my furnace the day we left for our trip. So I gladly welcomed the 100+ degree Phoenix sun. It wasn't even 9am yet, and Adeline and Reagan were having fun swimming, splashing and jumping in the pool. I had fun just knowing that it was hot enough to warrant getting in the water! The visit was much too short, but at least we got to see them. I must offer them my congratulations as well... since the time we were there, they have welcomed the newest addition to their family. Lylah Grace Smith was born on Friday, June 27, at 8:37am. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20 inches long. We couldn't be happier for them and their new bundle of joy!

No comments: